Princess Bo hand built prototype with clay

Hand built clay prototype – which took me 5 hours to complete. It’s about 1-foot long, hand built with wet clay. I spent almost an hour on the tail as it’s much longer and heavier than a normal Bo tail. It kept cracking and collapsing while I attached it to the body, and that was quite a challenging moment. I had to join the tail to the body before it dried, otherwise both parts might not be joined perfectly, and they’d crack. But finally, I completed the prototype. Next steps, leave it for a few days to completely dry, then send it for bisque firing.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s